Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back in the Day (Part 1): How we met

So it all started back in 2002. Aaron and I worked together at Holiday. We became immediate friends! Probably because we are both smart-asses. An ass for an ass right? He could seriously always make me laugh. lol
Well fast forward to 2003. I had just gotten off work and it was my last day before I started college. He walked me out to my little old Toyota Camry to wish me well....and take out my groceries too. As he was getting ready to go back inside I finally got up enough courage to ask him out on a date. Lucky for me he said yes. I couldn't imagine the embarrassment of being turned down.
It was probably about a week later when we decided to go on our first date. He picked me up at my moms house and had a nice bouquet of flowers. Oh how I miss those days! We went to pizza and played some pool. Later that night we had our first kiss. From that moment on we were pretty much inseparable! And the rest is history........until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment