Monday, May 31, 2010

Back in the Day (Part 3): Our Wedding Day



So after a year and a half of planning it was finally time to get married. Yay! We probably set the date 3 times before we FINALLY set the real date. I admit. I loved the idea of getting married and all but I hated planning. Absolutely hated it. I love helping others plan though.
Our big day took place September 10, 2005. Many brides may say that it was like being in paradise. Well I can say that and mean it literally. We were married in my hubby's hometown of Paradise or P-town or whatever you want to call it. It took place in his parents beautiful front yard. It rained like hell the day before and the morning was really cloudy. But alas we had no rain. Thank goodness! We didn't have a backup plan so Mother Nature was routing for us that day!
Aaron and I decided we wanted to see each other before the wedding. Just to calm any nerves. Plus I wanted him to really take in the view of me in a dress cause God knows I would probably never wear one again after that day.

I will never forget the ceremony. In the middle of our vows, the best man's cell phone went off. NICE.
The day flew by so fast and there are so many details I don't remember. It was very surreal. And well I was a little buzzed by the end of the day too! But we had a beautiful day and even though a lot has been forgotten. At least we still have some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment