Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Mr. E!!!!

Dear Baby Boy,

This year has really flown by. I can't believe it has been a year since you were born. An entire year since you were ripped from my arms, put on oxygen and life flighted 3 hours away from us. You were such a sick little boy. It's hard to believe you are such a healthy 1 year old boy now.

This past year has been scary, yet amazing. I was scared to death you would be taken away from me forever. You are such a fighter and you pulled through. I am forever grateful for that. Because of you I have learned to love a whole lot deeper. Laugh a whole lot louder and let go of all the little things that mean nothing. I will never ever take anything for granted again. It's hard to imagine one little being can teach an adult so much. This you have done son and you continue to do so every single day.

I believe every mother has a different kind of bond with each of her children. This is ours. You have brought a balance into my life that I never knew I needed. Your big smile lights up a room and lights up our lives and hearts. We all love you so very, very much sweet little man. Happy 1st Birthday.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment