Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Day of Speech

So today is the last day of speech for Nolan. At least until next school year. I am amazed by how far Nolan has come. He started with Mrs. W in November 2009. He had said maybe 15 words tops. He was WAY behind. As far as speech goes, he tested at the level of a 15 month old baby. Our goal was to get him to say at least 50 new words and 2-3 word sentences. This was to all be achieved by September of this year.
Here we are in June and we have surpassed this goal! He is saying probably over 200 WORDS and up to 6 word sentences! I am so proud of our little man! I always said I couldn't wait for the day that he starts talking. Well now he has and he doesn't stop! lol. Better late than never and I think he made a HUGE comeback! Way to go Nolan! Mama is so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment