Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 months old today!



Oh my how time flies! I can't believe Emmett is 11 months old today. Another month and I will be the mom of 2 toddlers. That is a scary thought!
So just a few stats on Mr. E. He is approximately 18.5 lbs and 29.5 inches. Much bigger than Nolan was at this age. It is amazing how different these two are! Like Emmett loves to eat. He actually eats more than Nolan does any given day. He sure packs it away. lol.
These days Emmett is crawling around super duper fast. And climbing everything in sight and scaring the living daylights out of me! He finds it amusing when mommy freaks. Little booger. These days everything is fair game for him to climb. Yesterday I caught him climbing up on to the little table. My heart dropped!



About 10 seconds after taking the above picture the chair almost toppled over. Yikes!

I think he is going to be walking soon. I occasionally catch him standing on his own. Once he knows that I am watching him, he grabs on to the couch or chair or whatever he was holding on to, for dear life!





My little man has also started talking! He has been saying "mama" and "dada" for a while now. His latest word is "kitty". It comes out so stinking cute!

He also started snapping his fingers. As in "snap, snap mama, I'm hungry!" Oh and he started clapping consistently last night! SO precious!



So now the countdown to the BIG ONE! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment