Thursday, June 3, 2010

A little sad today....

Tomorrow my baby sister Cassandra graduates high school. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I remember when my mom brought her home from the hospital. I remember the very first time she walked. My mom was sitting on the crapper and Cass walked over to her. How could I forget that?!!? Or the time I made my other sister Katrina give Cass a drink of water from the toilet. Of course Tri got in trouble. Oh the days. I miss them.
You know when, Cass was little I thought she was like the biggest spoiled brat in the world. But as time went on, she has grown to be one of my best friends. I don't know what I would do without her. Or any of my family really.
So tomorrow is her last day of high school and I am sad. Sad that there will be no more softball, volleyball or basketball games to attend. No more plays. It is just sad. She will be off to college in no time. She has grown to be such a smart, beautiful and funny person. She will go far! Did I mention she is Salutatorian? Yeah, the little smart ass got all A's in 4 years except for one stinkin' B. Wish I could say that!

LOVE YOU SIS!! CONGRATS!!! Follow your dreams and you will succeed! I know you will go far in life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment